Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Lil Something I Wrote About You...

It's easy to be happy when you are fed...

Honestly, most of the time people are grumpy and fight, usually means they are hungry... Nothing a nice piece of chocolate won't cure...

And when you are fed, everything seems right and in place again... A well timed message from a much loved friend, a casual flirt, an open proposition, a feeling of fondness, affection, beef mince with peas, all works together to being content...

Is it OK to feel happy when someone is nasty about someone else? I sure as hell am... Maybe I'm a horrible person, but when people say mean things about people I don't like, I get happy, no matter how hungry I am...

You looked amazing in the pictures you sent... I hope you know how much I miss you... You are busy with your new life, your new responsibilities, I don't want to impose, but you know I am always there for you, no matter what...

YOU, on the other hand, leave little to be said, open, brash, bitchy, sarcastic, with a center softer than the shell of a newborn snail... (Do new born snails HAVE shells? I imagine they are soft... Well as soft as I imagine, anyhow)... You worry about the little things, let go of the big ones, message me when you 'feel something wrong in your gut'... I love you for all this and more...

And as for You... What can I say? Go out there and save the world, if you think that is the right thing to do... The other musketeer, battling the world to save the world, without a clue in hell where Argentina is! Naive? Maybe, but Determined? More so.

My 'replacement' or 'helper', the little pigling... Always there, whether I needed you or not, my conscience, without actually HAVING a conscience... Not much use there... One of the most important people, unfortunately, you know it!

Many more, but I am out of patience... You know who you are, right?

Muah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home